My Experiences Within Motherhood, & my Attempts to Maintain a Personal Life Outside of It.

My experiences within motherhood and my attempt to maintain a personal life outside of it.
...Here I record my own self discipline: My commitment not to "let myself go". My promise to seek my God and follow my passions.
My attempt to do so despite and amidst the chaos of chasing around my high-energy kids while learning the French culture...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Eye Candy... For my creative soul!

So I'm an interior design junkie, and I love anything with beautiful textiles and fabrics.  Today I was surfing the internet for some curtains for our baby boy's room, and while these are nothing near what I am looking for for that purpose, I stumbled upon some photos on this delightful little blog called "Covered in Curtains", and I just had to share them with you.





I mean, come on, isn't that just a feast for your eyes??  I love the modern Indian vibe that both of these designs lend as well as the vibrant colors.

...It's just this kind of decadent stuff that gets my creative soul yearning!

2 comments:

BombshellLolita said...

I love the second picture especially!! Could you imagine having a bedroom like that? Thanks for sharing. <3

Maribeth said...

The second pic was my favorite too! Wouldn't you just love to wake up in that oasis every mornning??